Lake Manyara Wildlife Lodge, set high on the western escarpment of the Great Rift Valley, offers you adventure–packed and unforgettable safari experiences!
Nature lovers will enjoy endless activities such as:
- Game drives around the Lake
- Bird-walks with our resident naturalist
- Canoeing safaris on the tranquil waters of the Lake
- Boating trips around the Lake and its ecosystems
- Mountain biking around the Park and adjacent landscapes
- Ornithological safaris (the Park is home to over 380 different bird species)
- Horse riding around the Park
For those anxious to know the amazing culture and history of local tribes, visits can be made to the Mbu Cultural Tourism Programme where village walks and bicycle tours are arranged.
Wildlife talks, audiovisual presentations and lectures on the heritage and traditions of the local tribes are held in the evenings at the Lodge.